Bonn offers the perfect environment for the service industry. The city has accomplished an optimal transition from an administrative location to a centre of the service industry with a strong future.
The purchasing power and level of education here lies far above the national average. Here you will find well-educated workers.
Many large international companies have therefore taken up residence here. Bonn offers economic strength, international orientation and high recreational value – all in the middle of attractive tourist highlights.
Become a neighbour of international DAX companies such as
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Deutsche Post DHL AG
- IVG AG
- Postbank AG
Bonn offers a university, universities of applied sciences and international research and scientific organisations such as
- CAESAR - Center of Advanced European Studies and Research
- DAAD, Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (German Academic Exchange Service)
- DFG, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation)
- DLR, Deutsches Zentrum für Luft und Raumfahrt (German Aerospace Center)
- GIZ, Deutsche Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (German Society for International Cooperation)
- IZA, Institut zur Zukunft der Arbeit (Institute for the Study of Labor)
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (University of Bonn)
- ZEI, Zentrum für europäische Integrationsforschung (Center for European Integration Studies)
Bonn is a UNO and international conference centre
- With over 15 UNO organisations
Bonn is Beethoven's birthplace with plenty of culture and green surroundings:
- Beethoven's birth house and the magnificent Beethoven Festival
- The "museum mile" with the Art and Exhibition Hall of the Federal Republic of Germany (Bundeskunsthalle), the Bonn Museum of Art (Kunstmuseum Bonn), the German history museum (Haus der Geschichte) and the Alexander Koenig Zoological Research Museum (Forschungsmuseum Koenig).
- Theatre, opera, ballet and cabaret
- Indoor and open-air concerts – from classical to rock
- "Bonner Sommer", "Rhein in Flammen" and many other festivals.
and is located close to
- The nearby Rheinaue leisure park
- The romantic Siebengebirge mountain range and the Rhine and Ahr valleys with many leisure activities available.